Matrimonial Law and Divorce
When a marriage ends, it is painful, complex, and possibly a traumatic experience for all involved. You will need a lawyer that has the answers and insights for you to make informed decisions about your situation and keep the family’s relationship at heart.
In New York and New Jersey, you may be seeking a Divorce Action or Dissolution of Marriage. We handle everything from divorces and complex marital dissolutions to bankruptcy as the result of divorce. We will work with you to find cause or establish grounds for your divorce, which could include typical divorce issues such as:
- Alimony, Support or Maintenance
- Custody and/or Visitation
- Equitable Distribution or Property Division
- Complex Business and License Evaluations
- Establishing Grounds for Divorce
- Investigation of Assets
- Evaluation of Assets
- Debt Management (including Bankruptcy when necessary)
Other Issues Might Concern
- Cruel and Inhuman Treatment
- Constructive Abandonment
- A Decree of Separation or Separation Agreements
- Prenuptual Agreements
Many issues might arise following divorce, separation, or even in married households, regarding parents and children alike. At LaPietra & Krieger, we know how sensitive family issues are and we intend to make sure all legal issues run smoothly whether you or your children are facing legal issues like:
- Legal & Physical Custody Issues Following Divorce
- Juvenile Matters or Delinquent Kids
- Domestic Violence and Abuse
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Child Support
The goal of La Pietra & Krieger is to find the best solutions for you and your family. We will work with you to win your case. Whether through litigation, negotiation or mediation, our mission to help you move on with your life and to protect you and the family that you have worked so hard for.
Contact us for a free consultation.