La Pietra & Krieger is a full service law firm. Our primary focus is on cases that involve Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Real Estate, and Employment Matters. As a result of the diverse nature of our practice, we represent and advise many small businesses from their inception.
With 15 years of combined legal experience and a thorough knowledge of law enforcement matters, La Pietra & Krieger can guide you through our complex legal system. As with all our clients, if we are unable to assist you, we will be happy to help you find the right law firm.
We have experience in (though not limited to) the following areas:
- Criminal Defense: Misdemeanors, Felonies, D.W.I., Drug Possession
- Real Estate: Residential, Commercial, Bank Closings, Purchases, Sales, Leases
- Negligence/Personal Injury/Wrongful Death: Automobile Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Slip and Fall, Premises Liability, Worksite Injuries, etc..
- Matrimonial: Separation Agreements, Uncontested and Contested Divorce.
- Because of our background, we have a thorough understanding of the significant pension issues relating to Police Officers and Firefighters.
- Family Law: Child Support, Custody, Paternity, Adoptions
- Civil Litigation: Business and Commercial Litigation, Contract Disputes, Debt Collection, Employment Law, Corporate Law, Shareholder Rights, Covenants Not To Compete
- Employment Law: discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, employment contracts, claims/benefit issues
- Municipal Law: Civil Service disciplinary matters, Article 78 Proceedings; Suits against municipalities for the benefit of Civil Service workers and their families.
Visit the Firm Overview page to learn more about La Pietra & Krieger. If you have questions about how we can serve you, feek free to contact us anytime. You can find our contact information on the “Contact Us” page.
Regardless of the legal problem you are facing, La Pietra & Krieger will work hard to help you seek a favorable resolution. We are always prepared to litigate your case to see that your rights are protected. We will ensure that you are treated fairly and will negotiate relentlessly for favorable settlements for you.